The Labour and Employment Laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) govern the rights and obligations of both parties e.g. employers and employees. When the matter of termination comes then it means to terminating the employee, or the laws set out certain requirements that employers must have to follow to make sure that they are only complying with the proposed UAE Law Rules. Under UAE Labour and Employment Law, the Employers may only terminate an employee for a fair and valid reason. The fair reasons for termination can be as follows:
- The Employee has committed a serious violation of company policies or there has been a misconduct or breach of UAE Labour Law Policies.
- The employee has engaged in absenteeism or consistently arrived late for work. The company is experiencing financial difficulties and needs to reduce its workforce.
- Before terminating an employee, the employer must follow certain procedures. Before terminating the employee, please consult Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai.
- They must also provide the employee with their end of service gratuity (ESG) as required by law, which is calculated based on the employee’s length of service and final salary.
- If an employee believes that they have been terminated unfairly, they can file a complaint with the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) within one month of the termination date.
- MOHRE has to investigate the matter and try to resolve the issue between the parties. As per rule if the matter can’t be resolved then it will, be sent to Court.
- Overall, UAE labor law provides clear guidelines on termination procedures and aims to protect the rights of both employers and employees. Employers should ensure that they are following the law when terminating employees to avoid legal disputes and penalties.
- An employment and labor lawyer can provide valuable assistance to both employers and employees when it comes to termination. A lawyer can help employers understand the legal requirements for termination.
UAE Labour Law:
It is a very important question, that what is UAE Labour Law. UAE Labour Law is the Law set for dealing UAE Labour and Employment Law. The UAE Labour and Employment Law is created to implement the Labour Law Rules in UAE. These rules are mandatory to keep the people in limits as well as companies. By using these rules no one can accede the limits and spoil the employees working here in UAE.
Labour and Employment Law can be understood, but with the aid of lawyers and legal consultants. These Labour and Employment Law Lawyers, are the lawyers dedicated for the UAE Labour Law. These Labour and Employment Lawyers, are the lawyers for the, Labour and Employment matters, and considered to be the authentic source for grabbing Labour and Employment Law information as well as services. For Court Cases and Mediation, these are the professional lawyers to helping those who are seekers. Labour and Employment Law Lawyers, UAE Nationals are the best approach for this. UAE National Law Advocates are the, Lawyers allowed to appear in Courts only. But these are quality lawyers and legal consultants as well.